Our 2022/23 Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 17 June – 7.30pm.
Location: AB Central Airds, 52 Riverside Dr, Airds
NOMINATIONS FOR COMMITTEE POSITIONS
Members wishing to nominate for roles on the Camden Musical Society Committee are asked to download the form (link provided) and return to the Secretary 7 days prior to the AGM by 730pm Monday 10 October 2022. ⏰⏰
Prior to nominating for committee please ensure you have reviewed the details on our committee focus areas 2022/23.
Email your nomination form by 730pm Monday 10 October to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more information on the CMS Constitution, and voting by proxy find the information here
Proxy voting forms for the AGM on 17 October are to be submitted by 730pm Sunday 16 October to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
From CMS Constitution –
15 Election of members
(1) Nominations of candidates for election as office-bearers of the association or as ordinary
members of the committee:
(a) must be made in writing, signed by 2 members of the association and accompanied by the
written consent of the candidate (which may be endorsed on the form of the nomination), and
(b) must be delivered to the secretary of the association at least 7 days before the date fixed for the
holding of the annual general meeting at which the election is to take place.
(2) If insufficient nominations are received to fill all vacancies on the committee, the candidates
nominated are taken to be elected and further nominations are to be received at the annual general
(3) If insufficient further nominations are received, any vacant positions remaining on the committee
are taken to be casual vacancies.
(4) If the number of nominations received is equal to the number of vacancies to be filled, the
persons nominated are taken to be elected.
(5) If the number of nominations received exceeds the number of vacancies to be filled, a ballot is to
(6) The ballot for the election of office-bearers and ordinary members of the committee is to be
conducted at the annual general meeting in such usual and proper manner as the committee may