School Holiday Workshops – Camden Musical Society
Hi Students and Parents of our first musical theatre school holiday workshops. We are so excited to be hosting this great initiative for you. We have a fun program ready and can’t wait to get started.
This information sheet should give you the details that you need prior to our workshop.
Day 1 – Singing, Dancing, Acting sessions
|2||Makeup / Backstage / Lighting / Sound|
|4||Mini Concert – 230pm|
845am Sign in
9am Session 1 commences
1030am Morning Tea
3pm Day concludes
Venue – Mawarra School Hall – Macarthur Rd, Elderslie
What should you bring?
- Notebook and pen
- Bottle of water
- Lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea
- Makeup (Wednesday Only) – base foundation, contour, pink lipstick, black eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow pallet (brown), blush, eyebrow pencil if needed. (Mums is ok if mum is ok with it)
- Audition piece – a song you like to sing (more details will be forwarded prior to Tuesday).
What to wear
Comfortable clothing to dance in.
Mini concert performance
This will be held on day 2 at 230pm. Parents are invited to attend if they would like to. Numbers are restricted and we will require you attendance to be confirmed on the morning of Wednesday. We aim to record the concert and post on our closed group for access to parents.
Permission to take photos, film and use on social media
We will require approval from parents to take photos and video for use on our CMS social media (closed group or public page).
Please join the closed October Workshop group for updates in the lead up to the workshops and on the workshop days.
Camden Musical Society Musical Theatre Workshop October 2020
As with all group activities we are extremely cautious with how we are managing the health regulations and concerns around Covid. This means that there will be the following is being put in place to keep us safe;
- Check- in will be held away from the main hall and you are asked to maintain social distancing at this point. Children will then leave their parents and continue into the hall.
- Parents will be asked to complete a declaration that they have no had interaction with or have been at any known Covid hotspot or person with the illness.
- A temperature check will be conducted at the start of the day to ensure appropriate heath is maintained for these activities. You are asked not to attend if there is any signs of cold, flu or fever symptoms.
- Students are asked to bring their own food and drink to the workshop.
- We have a dedicated Covid Marshall for this workshop and are adhering to a submitted Covid Plan.
- Mini Concert – Audience members will be required to sit in a socially distanced manner and restrict movement.
Our session leaders and staff are members of the Camden Musical Society inc, a not for profit community organisation. Each of our session leaders are CMS members and are required to have current Working With Children Checks and have extensive experience in community musical theatre. A number of them are also teachers in the education system of NSW.
For further information on the program and contact throughout the workshop please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call Melissa on 0410540971.