Terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions apply to the Camden Musical Society Inc.’s colour in competition only.
1. Entry is open only to children under the age of 18. Cast members of Camden Musical Society inc’s Seussical are unfortunately unable to participate in the competition. We’d still love to see your colouring in though!
2. The competition will be conducted during a period of 6 weeks, commencing on 11 January 2021 and ending on 21 February 2021.
3. The winners will be announced on 22 February 2021 via our Facebook page.
4. The prizes will be awarded to the winner via private message and email correspondence.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must:
- Be under the age of 18.
- Colour in the provided image.
- Post their completed entry to our facebook page or IG. The entry can be scanned or photographed.
- Upload your entry along with your name, age and the hashtag #cmsseussical
5. Camden Musical Society inc. accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or incomplete entries.
6. Each child can only enter one drawing.
7. There will be one winner.
8. Entries will initially be judged by the Seussical production team. The top 10 entries will then be judged by the director of Seussical and President of Camden Musical Society to determine a winner.
9. Judging criteria should include neatness, creativity and vibrancy of colours.
10. Winning entries could be used in some form of promotion, e.g. on our promotional materials.
11. The parents or guardians of prize winners, by allowing their child to take part in the competition, consent that the prize winner, and a parent or guardian be potentially photographed when attending the show for our promotional purposes.
12. The winner’s prize is a Double pass to Camden Musical Society inc’s production of Seussical valued at $70. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use it in this way. The prizes are not transferable for any other services, fees, charges or cash.
13. The prizes will be delivered to the winner via email correspondence. In the instance that a prize is unclaimed/unwanted, the prize should then be awarded to a runner-up.
14. Camden Musical Society inc. will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Camden Musical Society inc. may, in its discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the competition if for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, or the determination of the prize winner or the delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any outside agent or event.
16. Any personal information provided will remain private and will only be seen by the Camden Musical Society inc. team.
17. Camden Musical Society inc.’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.